Help Kids Fight Cancer!
THON is the largest student-run philanthropy in the world! The Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon, affectionately known as THON, is a yearlong effort to raise funds and awareness for the fight against pediatric cancer. Since 1977, THON has raised more than $101 million for the Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital. THON 2014 will take place from February 21st-23rd, 2014 at Penn State’s Bryce Jordan Center. We are excited to have you join us as we continue to make strides to find a cure.
You can make donation today of $15 for the kids! All you have to do is sign up for the THON 5K held on Oct. 26, 2013 held at the Penn State University Park campus. Even if you are from another state or will not be able to run/walk it with us donating $15 can help change a child’s life.
Below is a link to sign up today!
*When marking an organization please select Club Swim.
I got chosen to dance at THON! Super excited :)
My goals for this semester:
1. 4.0 GPA (obvi)
2. Make amazing cakes and cupcakes
3. Paint something kinda cool
4. Fall in love or at least have a fall fling or a hot one night stand
5. Get in shape
6. Party (obvi)
7. Find someone who loves “Clueless” as much as me (as if! that is impossible)
8. Buy more shoes and sweaters oh and coats
Oh that’d be great!
ughhhhh the tuition email…
My Saturday Night Convo. on a PSU CATA Bus.
- Kid: Hey have you ever seen The Office?
- Me: I'm from Scranton, I am The Office.